In an officer’s line of work, the men and women that keep our community safe are fueled by compliments like the feedback below. The Alsip Police Department would like to thank the community for their support!
Happy Halloween, Chief!
Families appreciated the extra patrol tonight, snacks, and bags:
Heather Jansen-Tomkow Loved seeing the police presence tonight! And the goodie bags for the kids after school. We have an amazing P.D.!
Thank you for making your presence known yesterday. It was wonderful to stop and chat with the police as the kids trick or treated and thank you for handing out trick or treat bags.
My boys made a new friend! Thank you Alsip PD
Heads-up from a follower about an alleged parking violation:
- Sal Pinto you guys need to start enforcing the residential zoning parking ord.i have a 1 ton tow truck that parks on my street all day and all night,and in front of —my house at 116 & kenton .
And overwhelmingly positive response following the Oct. 3 events:
- Gaby Arias Love how Alsip police takes time to answer on comments and most of all love to see them drive by my street more then 2 times a day making sure everyone is safe!! THANK YOU!!!
- Brian Allen Love that the Police Department and community backs its officers.
- Tim Brady THANK YOU FOR SERVICE APD
- Michael A. Triggs Thanks for always doing your best to keep all residents safe. You are all very much appreciated! God Bless You.
- Donna Earll-Maslovitz Thank you Alsip PD. Always proud
- Andy Tourves Great work. Thank you for removing this trash from the street!
- Mary Lou Poremba Thanks, BLUE, for doing your usual good job
- Tad Dymanus Great work boys in blue you have our support with pride
- Anna Marie Wail-Esparza Thanks and great job APD. Glad the officers are ok. God bless.
- John Darge I support my brothers and good friends at Alsip Police Dept. Much love and respect -stay safe.
- Erica Christine The fact that they had to issue this long statement to defend their actions makes me angry! Kudos to Alsip police and thank you for keeping people safe!
- Cindy Sarna Thank you for the update and so happy to hear the Officers were not seriously injured
Great Job 💙
- Lois Paul Maslanka Very happy to hear the officers are both ok. You do what you have to do to protect yourselves. And I’ll leave it at that. And yes you did a great job!!
- Ryan Koehler Oh well. Shouldn’t have tried to run him over. I’m not a cop and if you try and run me over imma shoot them too.
- Lynn Murray Thank you to the States Attorney for bring charges that fit. Alsip citizens stand behind our men in Blue. #AlsipStrong